Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dead Inside: DO NOT ENTER


Random Diary Entries Leaked on Internet by WetNanna:


We are running out of food and water.  Been holed up here for days.  The moaning zombies have moved on I think... 


Did God give up on us?


My parents, my friends, and co-workers are all gone...Either eaten alive or committed suicide not wanting to live like this...


Mom and Dad I am sorry for not listening to you.  If I knew, leaving our home would have separated us forever I would have stayed home with you guys.  Now, I am all alone in the world and these flesh-eating fiends smell my fear.     


Why are the dead rising and attacking the living?  Is this a Government made virus, Divine Retribution or maybe both...



 “The monsters that rose from the dead, they are nothing compared to the ones we carry in our hearts”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War

No comments: