Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SAMHAIN-2012



And now, the curse has come upon us...



This is the one day of the year where Murder and Mayhem reign supreme. 



Mr. Tiddles and Goatboy are spreading their brand of Terror. 



Kidnapping, torturing, and bloodletting humans with ferocious brute force.                  Mr. Tiddles will bring these humans to their knees on the      Day of Samhain. 



Mr. Tiddles and Goatboy are coming for the Living.



Humans...Run, but you cannot HIDE!!!



The Dead will outnumber the living...





"If thou openest not the gate to let me enter,
I will break the door, I will wrench the lock,
I will smash the door-posts, I will force the doors.
I will bring up the dead to eat the living.
And the dead will outnumber the living."

Descent into the Underworld

No comments: