Saturday, October 12, 2013

SICK TIMES




Zombie Outbreaks, Government Shutdowns, Biological Warfare, Genocide, and finally Extinction. 


The Human Race has entered the END TIMES...


The following is a Suicide note taken from this gruesome scene:



I cannot take it anymore.  Living that is...


Witnessing neighbors and friends becoming sick from a man-made virus. 


The Amerikan government has started their DEPOPULATION Plan.  Poison their populace with a virus that turns them into ravaging zombies that devour human flesh. 


They will attack anytime and anywhere...



The Virus has many modes of infection: Airborne, placed in drinking water, Government sponsored flu shots, purposely infecting insects and animals in order to further infect humans. 



I will not allow them to infect me...


The only thing I left is my freedom to commit suicide on my own terms.  Leaving this life on one's own requisites is the only thing I have left in this world.  All my loved ones have succumbed to this deadly virus or been devoured by theses demons.



As I raise a pistol to the side of my head, I cannot stop thinking...      


These are truly sick times...



"Since we are all going to die, it is obvious that when and how do not matter." ---Albert Camus

No comments: