Monday, August 17, 2020

A COVID Confession...





I never realized how loud a man could scream... Had to shove a pillow case down his throat to make him be quiet...I thought he enjoyed our choke-sex sessions... 

I believe this relationship lasted past its expiration date...

Some relationships are short and some are way too long... You need to learn which type you're in...

I believe I could be suffering from COVID madness...

Seeing voices and hearing colors...

This guy wrapped in bedsheets and I were in a brief relationship, but it was extremely passionate...    

Bite marks all over our bodies...

Blood was exchanged...

When I needed him most he wasn't there... I looked into his eyes and knew it was over...

Excuse me...I must be out of my mind...

His neck snapped like a twig during one of our many choke-sex sessions...  

Wrapped his lifeless body in sheets and a blanket...

Left him for the hotel maid to discover... 




I might shed a couple of tears over the ending of this relationship in a few days...or maybe never...

Tell me if this is Fundamental Love...


Remember some women are more dangerous than men...



"Hotel room cleanup work can kill you if done right."

~Anonymous 

No comments: