Saturday, April 16, 2011

Self-Induced Prison





Being a serial killer is a lonely existence.  Goatboy is just a pawn in my master plan.   He is not a true friend.  I cannot reveal my true nature and thoughts to him.  If he gets caught the buffoon would rat Mr. Tiddles out in a second.   Mr. Tiddles does not take a victim's life in Goatboy's presence.  I just instruct him to do my bidding and kill for me.  He will learn from his mistakes and in turn he will become a killing machine like myself. 
Mr. Tiddles has made his own self-induced prison in his head.  I cannot and will not trip-up like the rest of the serial killers on this Earth and be caught.  Goatboy would be sacrificed first. 
For now I need him.  Nothing like a raw and eager student that learns to be a ruthless killer and then is released on society. 
This is just another gift that Mr. Tiddles has bestowed on the human race.
Mr. Tiddles and Goatboy both working their magic...the human race will be decreasing in size!!!


No comments: