Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Waiting Game

Mr. Tiddles loves trolling through psych ward waiting rooms for some fresh victims.  Most of them would gladly come with Mr. Tiddles in order to get away from waiting hours for some quack doctor to look at them.  I will quiet their voices in their head.  I only take the most violent individuals who have hurt or killed others.  They're the ones who need silence.  They will drift off to nothingness.  No more pain for them and the pain they caused others.

One victim asked Mr. Tiddles, "Are you the doctor?"  Mr. Tiddles replied, "I am your personal Grim Reaper! Now tell me your problems that led you to me." 

In a hushed tone he began to reveal his transgressions: "I murdered and raped many women.  The more I tortured and bludgeoned them to death...the voices asked for more and I willingly gave them even more helpless victims." 

Well it's your lucky day...Mr. Tiddles is here to quiet the voices for you!!!

Swiftly a burlap bag was thrown over his head and a rope tied tight around his neck.  He fought back, but      Mr. Tiddles whispered, "This is best for you!"   Quickly, he suffocated...He was dispatched into the beyond...just like he did to his victims.    

Waiting for a doctor can be a killer!!!    

No comments: