Sunday, May 29, 2011

Uninvited Guests Hear a Confession Part II


"I look around my cabin; these guys trashed the place and destroyed everything in their path, except the sanitary napkins and the chair where I am tied up."


"I continue my confession...Sometimes, I would travel to the local pub to see if I could pick up any 'fresh meat.'  The locals know I am trouble...but my tits and ass work on drunken males all the time.  I shove my huge bosom in their faces and they start salivating like a hungry dog.  I take them back to my cabin for some promised fun.  However, I am the one who has all the fun!" 


"Gentlemen, under these floorboards are the bones of my victims.  I thought this was going to either scare them or at least impress them, but they just sat there counting my sanitary napkins."


"Maybe I can seduce them like the rest of them.  Well...these two freaks do not seem the types who want sexual relations with a female serial killer like me.  I guess I am doomed!"


Mr. Tiddles speaks...

"Are you done blabbering...It's time for your trip into the Great Beyond...no need to pack a bag!!!"


Mr. Tiddles and Goatboy both knell before their female prize.  They tear at her dress and rip it to shreds.  They tear off her panties and her vagina is fully exposed.  Roughly, her legs are spread apart.


"What are they going to do to me...maybe they want sex after all???"


Mr. Tiddles gives an order and Goatboy starts stuffing sanitary napkins into her filthy vagina.  One after another, he starts out gently and gets rougher as he is stuffing the piles of napkins into her.  She is screaming and no one is listening to her cries and pleas to stop this madness.  Over a hundred are stuffed inside.


Mr. Tiddles asks, "Do you know about Toxic Shock Syndrome?  Well you will now!!!"

"At first you will have trouble urinating
and the blood from your impending period will not be released...the toxins will back up into your system...And you will die a slow death..."


"How did this fucker know that I am starting to spot and get my usual heavy period?"

"I guess, I am truly proper FUCKED!"

No comments: